Black BCI Cotton T-shirt Mini Dress
Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Comes with full-sized pockets
- Rolled sleeves
Ethically made in USA.
- If your measurements match our size chart exactly, we recommend you order your size.
- If you still find yourself in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to ensure best fit.
Composition: 100% BCI Cotton
For this T-shirt dress, BCI Cotton is our fabric of choice. The most favored fabric in the world, cotton is a natural fiber and is recognized for its many benefits.
Cotton is known for the following:
- Moisture control: transmits moisture away from the body
- Insulation: protects from summer heat or winter cold with thermal insulation
- High Durability: well-known for for its strength, cotton is durable and much less likely to rip or tear
- Hypoallergenic: rarely causes allergic reactions and does not irritate skin
- Comfort: comfortable in both cold and warm temperatures
We require that all of our fabrics come from environmentally sustainable sources as conservation and preservation are at the core of our values.
For this T-shirt dress, we use BCI cotton as the primary component.
Ethical information on BCI Cotton:
- BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) brings together farmers, ginners, traders, spinners, mills, retailers, brands, civil society and grassroots organizations in a unique global community committed to developing BCI Cotton as a sustainable mainstream commodity. (source)
- Production of regular cotton is often vulnerable to environmental degradation and poor working conditions. BCI helps farmers grow cotton in a way that reduces stress on the local environment and improves the livelihoods and welfare of farming communities by creating long-term change. (source)
Environmental information on BCI Cotton:
- Uses significantly less water for production (case studies show 40% reduction in water use by farmers in Pakistan and 50% by farmers in India) (source)
- BCI Farmers receive training on how to care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, minimize the impact of harmful crop protection practices, preserve fiber quality and apply decent work principles (source)