Gray TENCEL™ Lyocell & Merino Wool Sleeveless Midi Bodycon Dress
Ships in 4-6 business days.
Cool meets classic in this asymmetric midi dress. Crafted from a fine blend of sustainable TENCEL™ Lyocell & Merino Wool for added softness and comfort. Lined with power mesh (a lighter version of shape wear mesh) to smooth out lines.
Unsure about the right size? Get our free measurement kit here.
Ethically made in USA.
SIZE CHART (INCHES)
Composition: 70% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% Merino Wool
Lining: 86% Recycled Nylon, 14% Elastane
For this bodycon dress, the TENCEL™ Lyocell/Merino wool blend is our fabric of choice. Tencel™ is made from renewable wood sources and Merino wool comes from the Merino sheep, which is known for it's finest and softest wool. When mixed together, this blend's luxurious look and unparalleled comfort set it apart from the rest.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is known for the following:
- Silky smoothness: creates a pleasant, almost soothing feeling on the skin
- Superior breathability: absorbs and releases moisture efficiently, thus supporting body's natural temperature regulation
- Color vibrancy: smooth surface of fibers allows color dyes to remain deep in the fiber structure, resulting in impressive color brilliance
- Color longevity: significantly less prone to fade, even after repeated washing
Merino Wool is known for the following:
- Luxury wool: regarded as the finest softest wool of any sheep
- Superior breathability: allows air to escape through it's microscopic holes in its fibers
- Odor resistance: effectively manages moisture, which prevents bacteria from thriving thus preventing odor
We require that all of our fabrics come from environmentally sustainable sources as conservation and preservation are at the core of our values.
For this bodycon dress, we use the TENCEL™ Lyocell / Merino Wool premium blend for the outer layer and recycled nylon for the inner mesh lining.
Environmental information of TENCEL™ Lyocell:
- TENCEL™ Lyocell is made of celluloise, a natural component of wood, making it compostable and biodegradable (source), earning it the United States Dept of Agriculture (USDA) BioPreferred® designation.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell production uses significantly less water and land compared to that of other fibers, such regular cotton. (source)
- TENCEL™ Lyocell closed loop production captures waste gases and converts them into raw material, which are then returned to production. (source)
Environmental information of Merino Wool:
- Merino Wool is rapidly biodegradable (source)
- Merino Wool is 100% natural (source)
Environment information of recycled nylon:
- Recycled nylon diverts waste from landfills and the ocean, since nylon makes up many items such as clothes, packaging, fishing nets, etc. (source)
- Recycled nylon production consumes fewer resources in production than virgin nylon (source)
- Recycled nylon significantly reduces energy and greenhouse gas emissions (source)