Cropped Track Jacket - Burgundy Red
Ships in 4-6 business days.
Sustainably sourced, ethically made wardrobe staples.
Beautifully intricate floral trims along the sleeves give a sporty-chic look to this cropped track jacket. Made with premium and sustainable fabric from Italy.
- Sized zippers
- Full-sized pockets
- 4-way stretch
Ethically made in Chicago, USA.
SIZE CHART (INCHES)
Composition: 73% Recycled Nylon, 27% Elastane
For this style, Sensitive® Plus fabric is our fabric of choice. Joined by two layers with heat sealing instead of traditional seam, this fabric is a much lighter version of bonded fabric.
Sensitive® Plus is known for the following:
- Extraordinary fineness: the ultra-fine fiber structure makes this fabric smooth and pleasant for the skin
- Superior breathability: the open honeycomb construction of the fabric allows air to circulate between the fibers, keeping you cool and dry
- No pilling: does not suffer from pilling, maintains its original appearance as time goes by
- Wrinkle-resistant: minimizes the formation of creases due to fabric thickness reduced by 50% compared to similar fabrics (while maintaining weight)
We require that all of our fabrics come from environmentally sustainable sources as conservation and preservation are at the core of our values.
For the fabric of this style, recycled nylon is the main component.
Environment information of recycled nylon:
- Recycled nylon diverts waste from landfills and the ocean, since nylon makes up many items such as clothes, packaging, fishing nets, etc. (source)
- Recycled nylon production consumes fewer resources in production than virgin nylon (source)
- Recycled nylon significantly reduces energy and greenhouse gas emissions (source)